Sep 3, 2007

Two Worlds

Big RPG w/ online MP, looks, sounds, and plays like crap. Worth: $0
based on videos, and online user reviews: game released August 2007 for 360 and PC

On paper, this looks like an interesting game. Open-ended gameplay, online multiplayer with a co-op component. But, the videos looked bad and the user reviews are worse. I'll wait on this one.

9/13/07: UPDATE
I'm hearing more bad things about this game from the guys at my local game store. I'm not even waiting anymore, I've just given up. My original Worth Rating was $15, but not anymore.

10/26/07: UPDATE
Wow, GameInformer rips this game apart! The review finished with something like "If you've been a sinner all your life, play this game to find out what Hell will be like." This is is the worst major-game review I've ever read. South Peak Interactive has really screwed this one up.

11/10/07: UPDATE
See my new review based on the demo.

No comments: