Mar 14, 2008

Crackdown Co-Op

Serve up a double helping of pain cake! Worth: $25
based on 360 retail game, SP and Co-Op

CrackdownGet in touch with your inner badass.
Yes, this is an older game, but it's still one of the best online co-op experiences on the 360. My buddy Arth and I have been hammering around in this game, and it's given me a whole new take on Crackdown.

I played the single player a year ago. In fact, I played it three times in a row and got all of my Agent's skills maxed out. Then I collected some driving achievements (stunts, mostly) before moving on to other games. Now that Arth has a 360, I'm revisiting my old stomping (literally) grounds and having a great time.

If you haven't played this game, it's totally worth it's current used price, even just for single-player. If you have a cyber-buddy you can play with, this is a must-play game.

NOTES:
- The bugginess that plagued this game on release has been fixed by an update that downloads automatically.
- Tons of great screenshots here.

No comments: